Exa Mammo allows for viewing of images from any mammo related modality, including both 2D and 3D mammography (3D breast tomosynthesis) exams. Because of Server Side Rendering (SSR) technology, there is no prefetching required and this results in fast access regardless of the internet connection. Images open instantly, with all relevant priors.
Facilities can now immediately receive all relevant data that is desired by the physician, rather than prefetching all data and slowing connection speeds.
SSR enables system speed regardless of the larger file sizes from newer acquisition modalities, like 3D digital breast tomosynthesis. Exa Mammo can be configured as a complete image management solution or as a standalone viewer to supplement existing PACS investments.
- The mammography viewing station comes with standard PACS tools in addition to features especially dedicated for mammography
- Auto-Orient Mammograms for fast and easy viewing
- Quadrant Zoom: single key-click access
- Synchronized Zoom
- Chest wall justification: auto back-to-back breasts
- Invert tissue
- Measurement tools
- CAD Counter
- Integrated report dictation option
- Integration capabilities with CAD vendors, Structured Reports and GSPS
- CAD reports stored as DICOM structured reports w/patient files
- CAD is launched from tool bar
- Configurable with any monitor
- Simultaneous gray scale and color monitor capabilities from different modalities
- Advanced hanging protocols with mammography comparison functionality
- Left and right images are matched with pertinent priors
- Mammography tracking and reporting is offered through integrated third party software
Tracking & Integration
Exa’s Zero Footprint viewer makes integration with third party tracking systems easier than ever. A web-based system makes for a seamless pairing with all major tracking, CAD, or density identification software on the market.
Exa Mammo is available as a complete PACS solution or as a standalone viewer to supplement existing PACS investments. Often times, the new 3D Mammogram modalities leave users with a single dedicated workstation to view images. With Zero Footprint Viewing, radiologists can view 3D images from any Web-enabled device.*
**Mammography images should only be viewed with a monitor approved by FDA for viewing mammographic images. For primary diagnosis, post process DICOM “for presentation” images must be used.