Konica Minolta’s Exa Cardio provides a consolidated radiology and cardiology platform for viewing cardiac imaging. The same viewer used for radiology images can be used for viewing and diagnosing echocardiogram and stress echocardiogram images.
The Exa Cardio module features the same advanced Diagnostic Zero Footprint Viewing and Server-Side Rendering technology as Exa for speed and ease of access to echocardiograms paired with advanced reporting functionality.
Users can customize viewing formats and view side-by-side, synchronized-playback of stress echocardiograms. Structured Reporting is user friendly and can be customized per site. Exa simplifies Healthcare IT through anywhere-access of all key functions. Server-Side Rendering and Zero Footprint viewing means no software installation or upgrading is required on individual workstations. Exa also works with INVIA 4DM for quantification, review and reporting of nuclear cardiac studies.
- DICOM Structured Reporting (SR) with auto-population of measurements and calculations
- Structured data entry with tree style point and click that requires no typing
- Exa integrates with 3rd party software for post processing of nuclear cardiology and 3D/4D echocardiograms
Automated cardiac ultrasound analysis
- LVivo Toolbox – AI-based Cardiac Ultrasound Analysis in one click
- Ejection Fraction, Strain and Segmental Wall Motion analysis.
Protect your investment with our real-time analytics dashboard. Track performance metrics and workload live with easy to read dashboards. Tracking information such as daily exam volume, radiologist performance, and which referring physicians are ordering the most exams.
As with all of the modules on the Exa Platform, Exa Cardio shares a single integrated database with the others to streamline and simplify patient data entry.
Exa Cardio can be configured as a standalone viewer to supplement existing PACS investments or as a complete PACS solution.